10 out of 10. This class made me feel more confident about recruiting and talking to my engineering team.
- Laura Naegel, NetMotion Wireless
Mei is a great teacher - a lot of patience and very good at explaining things technical to non-technical people.
- Nica Siegert, Staffing Consultant, IT Recruiting, PDS Tech, Inc.
I liked how you simplified everything and helped us ‘connect the dots.’ So helpful! I feel much more knowledgeable.
- Rachel Corwin, Wetpaint
10 (out of 10). I learned so much! Very beneficial and applicable to my current (recruiting) position.
- AmandaTurpen, DoubleDown Interactive
It was surprising how much I learned and how much more prepared I feel to source and screen candidates.
- Abbie Samson, INRIX
Great class. Very informative. Mei does a good job of explaining technical terms to non-technical folks.
- Courtney Cacabelos, Ratio
- Explained in Technical Terms, Difficult to Understand
- Confusing and Frustrating, Not Helpful or Practical
- Presents New Terminology that Creates More Confusion
+ Explained in Plain English, Easy to Understand
+ Turns Google and Wikipedia into Useful Learning Tools
+ Helps You Become Unafraid of New Technologies
- Confusing, Unnecessary Detail for Recruiting Purposes
- Scattered, Out-Of-Context Information
- Unstructured and Unfocused, Without Providing Basic Understanding
+ Learning Technology at Just the Right Level
+ Clear Explanations on How Technologies Fit Together
+ Structured and Focused Curriculum to Build a Strong Foundation
- Time Consuming
- Not Directly Applicable To Recruiting
- Missing Software Development Knowledge
+ Fast, Targeted Learning
+ Teaches Only What You Need to Know
+ Learn How Software is Made and How Engineers Think
- Focused Only On General Recruiting
- Generic Recruiting Training Advice
- Programs Lacking Technical Expertise
+ Focused on Technical Knowledge for Recruiting
+ Specifically Designed for Technical Recruiting
+ Taught by a Software Engineer Turned Recruiter
Mei Lu is the Founder and CEO of Jobfully.com, a web start-up focusing on technology job market. Before starting Jobfully, Mei recruited top talent for Silicon Valley technology companies, including OpenTable, OutSpark, RockYou and TubeMogul.
Mei started her career as a software engineer, building software at Qpass, M.I.T, and MicroStrategy. She received her Master's Degree in Computer Science from University of Pennsylvania and her Master's Degree in Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University.